Encore Boston Harbor Resort Information
Check In: 4 p.m.
Check Out: 11 a.m.
There is a $500 deep cleaning fee charged for smoking in a designated non-smoking room.
Cannabis products are prohibited in guest rooms and throughout the resort.
Pets are not permitted within the resort. Guests may be accompanied by a service animal.
Guests may not bring more than 1 bottle of wine, 1 six-pack, or 1/5 of liquor. Outside food (other than small snacks) and coolers are not permitted at the resort and casino. Guests arriving with these items will be required to check them at the Bell Desk or leave them in their vehicle for the duration of their visit.
Photography for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without prior written consent.
We understand that your privacy is important.
This policy outlines the information Encore Boston Harbor will collect and how that information will be used.
This policy outlines the information Wynn Resorts will collect in connection with Wynn Rewards and how that information will be used.
Room Reservation Policies
A valid credit card is required to confirm your reservation. One night's room rate and tax will be charged at time of booking.
Guests staying at Encore Boston Harbor must show a valid passport or a U.S. or Canadian driver’s license when checking in to the resort. Driver’s licenses and other forms of identification from countries outside of the U.S. and Canada cannot be accepted.
Cancel 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid penalty of one night's room rate and tax. For Promotional Complimentary Room Offers that cancel or no show, a $100 fee plus taxes will be applied to the credit card provided for guarantee.
BAGS AND LUGGAGE POLICY
Outside guests are not permitted to store bags or luggage at Encore Boston Harbor. Backpacks are not permitted on the casino floor.
GUEST CONDUCT POLICY
Wynn Resorts requires appropriate and respectful interactions between our guests and employees in our resorts. The Company reserves the right to trespass anyone exhibiting behavior, language, or clothing that, at our discretion, is inconsistent with the Company's behavior standards, which can be found here.
Wynn Resorts is committed to ensuring the safety and enjoyment of our guests and employees. If anyone interferes with your safety or enjoyment at our resorts, please contact the nearest security officer.
Behavior we consider to be inappropriate and disrespectful is prohibited. This includes:
• Unruly behavior, threatening or obscene gestures, fighting or violence.
• Derogatory and threatening language including offensive remarks about race, ethnicity, gender, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, or other legal protected classifications.
• Clothing deemed, at our discretion, to not conform to dress codes in restaurants, nightclubs, pools and elsewhere. Also, clothing deemed to be offensive or indecent is prohibited.
• Possession of a weapon except with Wynn Resort’s prior knowledge and consent.
• Stealing, damaging, or misusing any property.
• Possession or use of Cannabis or illegal drugs.
• Any other inappropriate conduct as determined by Wynn Resorts.
Wynn Resorts reserves the right to take all actions permitted by applicable law for violations of this policy.